Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

Gwen Stafani: Leaving Music Forever?

Gwen Stefani has hinted she is ready to quit her pop career to be a full-time mum.

The singer, who is preparing to release her second solo album 'The Sweet Escape', was constantly broody before having baby son Kingston with her musician boyfriend Gavin Rossdale.

Gwen loves being a mother so much she often thinks about walking away from music so she can spend all her time with her child.

She said: "It's all I ever thought about. I would love to just sit at home with Kingston and eat pizza."

Gwen, 37, has also revealed she never intended to release another solo record because her only ambition after the success of 2004's 'Love Angel Music Baby' was to have a baby.

The singer - who gave birth to Kingston on May 26, 2006 - explained to Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "I never intended to do another solo record. It's, like, kind of embarrassing talking about it. But I had a couple of amazing leftover tracks from the last one... but I really wanted to have a baby. Now I have both. I'm just going with the flow.''

No comments: