Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Crazy Cruise Trashes Oprah

Tom Cruise has snubbed Oprah Winfrey by not inviting her to his wedding to Katie Holmes.
The 'Top Gun' star - who is due to tie the knot in Rome this weekend - declared his love for his fiancée to the talk show host in the now infamous couch-jumping incident on her series.
Oprah revealed to US TV show 'Extra': "It's not that I'm not going. It's that they had a limited number of people that they could invite. I was not one of the invitees. That's fine. I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do. But I wish them the best.
"I have a great deal of regard for their relationship and so I'm trying to think of what to get them."
Oprah insists she is not bitter and still plans to get Tom and Katie a present - but she doesn't know what.
She said: "I'm easier to shop for, you can get me a bubble bath I'm Oh, but I don't know what to give them."

No comments: