Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Britney Spears: Battle of the Ex's

Spears' First Husband Blasts 'Money Grabber' Federline.... Britney Spears' first husband Jason Alexander has slammed her estranged second spouse Kevin Federline as being "all about the money".

Alexander married his childhood friend Spears in Las Vegas in 2004, only to have the union annulled 55 hours later.

And he believes Federline is only seeking custody of his two children with the pop superstar so he will receive more of her money in their upcoming divorce settlement.

Alexander says, "The custody thing is to up the amount he gets from her.

There is no way that he will get it. It's all about the money.

"From what I understand he's already doing his thing. He's been asking beautiful women to join him backstage on tour.

"He'll get hold of pots of money and be off having a good life. He's just a lucky guy in the right place at the right time.
When I married her I knew she was rich but I did love her. I wanted her. If she had stuck with me it would have been so positive."

No comments: