Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

Lost Star Admits to Being Dishonest

Matthew Fox has branded himself a "liar" and a "thief".

The 'Lost' star - who plays heroic Dr Jack Shephard on the hit US TV show - has revealed he is not as saintly as his character.

Matthew told Men's Journal magazine: "I'm a liar and a cheat and a thief and the ultimate manipulator. I tell lies every day, man. And when I say I'm phenomenally manipulative, I am."

The 40-year-old, who stars alongside Matthew McConaughey in new film 'We Are Marshall', says he can also be "vicious" and loves getting his friends drunk.

Matthew explained: "I can be unapologetically vicious.

"I really enjoy social drinking, and what I enjoy about it is when people I know and care about say and do things they normally wouldn't say or do. "To make that happen I'll instigate anything."

No comments: