Search This Blog

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Kate Moss Wants Botox

Kate Moss is reportedly planning to have Botox injections.

The supermodel - who sparked rumours she had married her lover Pete Doherty in Thailand on New Year's Day (01.01.07) - is allegedly so worried about getting older she is considering having the procedure, which helps iron out wrinkles.

According to Britain's Closer magazine, she reportedly told a friend: "I need to think about getting it done this year. I can't be wrinkly. A few lines are fine, but I don't like the ones round my eyes. I'll look into it soon."

The 32-year-old catwalk queen also allegedly revealed that she had the procedure recommended to her by someone she works with at top modelling agency Storm.

She reportedly said: "A couple of people at the agency have mentioned it and no matter how much you try to ignore it, you can't. I don't see that there's anything wrong with a little touch-up as long as my face isn't frozen."

No comments: