Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

Lohan Getting Paid to STRIP!

Lindsay Lohan has been left battered and bruised after taking pole-dancing lessons.

The 'Mean Girls' actress has been having strip-tease training in preparation for her role as a topless dancer in new movie ' I Know Who Killed Me', but has been finding the work-outs tough.

Lindsay told the New York Post newspaper: "Three hours of pole-dancing and bruised everywhere. I mean we're talking upper and inner thigh action-bruised - like a walking black-and-blue mark.

"I mean really though, really, I didn't know it was actually possible to have bruises in such areas of the body.

"Strippers dude, I tell you, I really respect the ****s now. I'm not gonna lie to you."

The 20-year-old's representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, said: "She's been in rehearsals for the film and has been taking classes from Sheila Kelly.

"Her character is a stripper, and she now realizes that the job isn't easy. We should give these women credit."

No comments: