Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ashton Offends Demi

Ashton Kutcher did not recognise Demi Moore the first time he met her.

The 'Punk'd' star - who was introduced to his now wife in a nightclub by a mutual friend - says he had no idea it was her when he saw her for the first time.

He said: "I knew who Demi Moore was but I didn't recognise the woman I was looking at.

"My celebrity radar is really bad. I remember that Owen Wilson was there too that night. I recognised him!"

The handsome actor says he did not fall for the 'Charlie's Angels' beauty straight away because he was interested in another woman that night.

The 28-year-old, who dated Brittany Murphy and Nelly Furtado before he married Demi in 2004, said: "I was into some other girl that night. My focus was hooking up with somebody else."

No comments: