Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kelis Poses Nude for Marc Baptiste's Book

Kelis and 'Sin City' beauty Devon Aoki have posed naked for a new book.

The stars have bared all for art photographer Marc Baptiste's new book 'Nudes', along with 'Bring It On' star Gabrielle Union and 'Traffic' actress Erika Christensen.

Aoki is already used to posing for photographers. Before her big break in 'Sin City' she was an acclaimed fashion model.

The pictures are to be unveiled at a lavish launch party at New York's Milk Gallery tonight (31.05.07).

It is not yet known if all the star models will attend.

However, Mos Def, Wyclef Jean, Kelly Rowland, Forest Whitaker and Chloe Sevigny are among the celebrity guests who will be at the bash.

Meanwhile, Sevigny has revealed she "loved" taking hallucinogenic drugs.

The 32-year-old actress recently admitted: "I had a great family life - I would never want it to look as if it reflected on them. I think I was just very bored. And I did just love taking hallucinogens. I probably shouldn't promote that. But I often feel it's because I experimented when I was younger that I have no interest as an adult."

No comments: