Search This Blog

Friday, May 04, 2007

Hasselhoff's Drunken Video Surfaces

David Hasselhoff asked his children to video him when drunk so he could "see what he is like".

A video of the former 'Baywatch' star, a recovering alcoholic, is has now appeared on the internet, and shows him rolling around shirtless on a hotel room floor trying to eat a hamburger.

Hasselhoff's 16-year-old daughter Taylor is heard pleading: "Dad, you have to promise me you're not going to get alcohol tonight, OK? You hear me? No alcohol!

"The doctor is coming over here in the morning to check your alcohol level. If you have any alcohol in your system, you are going to be fired from the show."

The 54-year-old, who is currently starring in musical 'The Producers' in Las Vegas, is furious the tape has been made public during his bitter divorce battle with Pamela Bach.

Hasselhoff said: "I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issue.

No comments: