Search This Blog

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Amy Winehouse Ordered to Clean Up Her Act by Boyfriend

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Brit award winner Amy Winehouse has vowed to clean up her act - on her boyfriend's mother's orders.

The Back To Black hitmaker, whose drunken antics have earned her an unsavoury reputation, insists she does not have an alcohol problem but is willing to sort herself out for the sake of her partner Alex - and his embarrassed mum.

Winehouse, 23, says, "My boyfriend's mum keeps telling him I have a drink problem. She said she read it in the newspaper and he's got to tell me to stop drinking.

"It's embarrassing. People at work are saying to her that her 'daughter-in-law' is an alcoholic.

"I don't really have a problem with alcohol - I have a problem with me, which probably comes out when I drink."

Instead of wild nights out partying, the Rehab star now plans to stay at home with her man.

She adds, "I'm over that stuff. I don't want to get so out of my pram I can't remember it the next day.

No comments: