Search This Blog

Friday, March 09, 2007

Victoria Beckham - Desperate Housewife?

Victoria Beckham says not seeing husband David is the "hardest" part of her life.

The former Spice Girl, who has been spending time house-hunting in Los Angeles while David has remained in Madrid, is homesick and missing her soccer star husband.

Victoria told Britain's OK! magazine: "I would love to wake up with David every morning and have dinner with him every night. And I'm sure that will happen one day. But, for the moment at least, we're both so busy.

"How do I cope with homesickness? I just have a breakdown and cry a lot. The hardest part of my life is when I'm away from David. Everything else I can cope with."

The 32-year-old - who has been followed by paparazzi during her Los Angeles visit - insists she would love to live her life without being recognised.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW:
InboxDollars gives you the opportunity to earn some extra CA$H. Become a Member and you earn CA$H by Reading E-Mail, Referring Your Friends, Playing Games, Completing Offers, and more!




Victoria said: "We have security team everywhere we go - school, shopping, to McDonald's - and I don't like it. Do I wish I was anonymous? Of course."

Victoria says people are desperate to read about her because she has the perfect family.

No comments: