Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2007

Liv Tyler, Fainting Spells & Emotions

Liv Tyler Struggles With Fainting Spells.... The Lord Of The Rings star Liv Tyler suffers from fainting fits.

The actress is terrified of crowds and passes out whenever her emotions get the better of her.

She reveals, "I've fainted a few times. Once at a press conference, I almost fainted. I got a fear and then that terrified me.

"I passed out on set once - I was about to do my first scene in a Robert Altman film, called Cookie's Fortune with Julianne Moore and Glenn Close, and right before I walked out I passed out.

"It's the scariest thing in the world. I mean, literally, you just feel like your whole body is about to shut down and die.

"You get all flushed and hot and nervous, but the thing that's so weird is...

I always make an announcement; I say, 'Honey, I'm gonna faint now,' and two seconds later I, like, hit the deck."

No comments: