Search This Blog

Friday, March 09, 2007

Cameron Diaz - Reincarnation?

Cameron Diaz believes in reincarnation.

The Hollywood star says that in her next life she doesn't want to be rich and famous.

The 34-year-old is quoted by Britain's Daily Express newspaper as saying: "I hope if I come back it's in a good healthy place. I don't want to be abused or to be some terrible character. And I'd have to say 'no thanks' to being rich and famous - being famous, people think you owe them something."

Meanwhile, Cameron was seen kissing rapper-turned-actor Tyrese Gibson last month.

The pair were partying at exclusive Los Angeles Xenii nightclub and made no attempt to hide their feelings.

A source said: "They made out right in front of me on the dance floor."

Cameron and Tyrese, 28, were also seen at a pre-Oscar's party hosted by Harvey Weinstein, Tamara Mellon and Tracey Edmonds.

No comments: