Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Justin & Timbaland Team Up to Save Britney Spears

Producer Timbaland and Britney Spears' former boyfriend Justin Timberlake want to help the troubled pop star resurrect her once-stellar career.

Timbaland has approached Timberlake about working with Spears on a comeback project and her ex has agreed to lend a hand.

The rapper and producer - real name Timothy Mosley - tells American publication Entertainment Weekly, "I feel her pain, it really bothers me.

"I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work (it) out."

Timbaland says he invited Timberlake, who he calls his "best friend", to work with him to help Spears.

He explains, "I asked Justin, 'How would you feel about me working with Britney?' I had to ask him that. I said, 'Would you do it with me?'" According to Timbaland, the Sexyback singer agreed, saying, "She's just gotta be serious."

Spears is currently seeking treatment at a drug and rehabilitation centre in California.

No comments: