Search This Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Gener Simmons - Married?

KISS star GENE SIMMONS has fired back at reports he has wed his longtime partner SHANNON TWEED, insisting he'll never marry.

The bassist/singer has posted a message on his website addressing the reports he's a married man.

He writes, "I have been deluged with new emails saying some very nice things. Thank you. But, seriously girls, I AM NOT MARRIED!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF EVERY GETTING MARRIED.

"It shocks me that women keep saying 'your wife'... and can't get it through their heads there IS NO wife. Never has been. Never will be.

"Women are finally FREE. You live in the 21st Century. You DON'T HAVE TO BE MARRIED, if you don't want to. So ladies, I say this again, I AM NOT MARRIED."

No comments: