Search This Blog

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Courtney Love Attacks Steve Coogan

Courtney Love has continued her attack against British actor Steve Coogan, telling him to leave Hollywood.

The former Hole singer - an ex-girlfriend of Coogan's and a close friend of troubled actor Owen Wilson - claimed earlier in the week the British actor was to blame for Owen's attempted suicide and now wants him to get out of Tinseltown.

Love said: "Hopefully the guy leaves us alone in this town and goes back to Brighton or wherever the hell he's from and just maybe stays there."

Love, the widow of Kurt Cobain, claimed Coogan was to blame for getting Owen involved in drugs, leading to a downward spiral culminating in him slashing his wrists on Sunday (26.08.07).

Love said: "Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't comment but I care too much about Owen. I went through this with Steve. I was just out of rehab and he was right there with the drugs. I tried to warn Owen. I tried to warn his friends."

Coogan has vehemently denied any involvement in the tragedy, saying: "My thoughts are with my friend Owen at this difficult time, but I do want to set the record straight and say that the allegations published today are completely and utterly false."

No comments: