Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mandy Moore Refuses to be Naked

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Mandy Moore has vowed never to strip for a film role.

The 'Chasing Liberty' star claims she has already turned down several movies which would have included nude scenes because she can't face the thought of strangers seeing her naked.

Mandy said in an interview with the USA Today newspaper: "I'm not a goody-goody or a prude.

"It would be completely uncomfortable for me to walk down the street and know the person passing by had seen me without my clothes on.

"I've turned down several roles where the producers or directors or writers wouldn't budge on that point.

The 23-year-old star has also ruled out posing naked in a magazine.

She added: "I wouldn't pose for men's magazines either. I'm not saying that it's wrong for someone else to do them, but I think there's a way to be feminine and sexy without posing half-naked."

No comments: