Search This Blog

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Kelly Rowland Denied Sex in The City Role

Kelly Rowland was turned down for a part in the 'Sex and the City' movie.

The 26-year-old singer - who made her acting debut in the 2003 horror 'Freddy vs Jason' - was keen to appear in the hotly-anticipated big screen version of the hit TV series, but failed to get past the audition stage.

She told OK! magazine: "A few weeks ago, I went up for a part in the 'Sex and the City' movie. I didn't get it. I guess it wasn't meant to be."

Kelly also confessed she was lost for words when she met her idol Whitney Houston with her Destiny's Child bandmates Beyoncé Knowles and Michelle Williams.

She added: "When I met Whitney Houston, I just couldn't speak, my mouth was moving but nothing was coming out.

"I must have been squeezing the hell out of Beyoncé's hand at the time. Michelle and Beyoncé were chatting away to her, but I just couldn't get anything out. She is amazing."

No comments: