Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Heather Mills Feels Suicidal

Heather Mills has felt "suicidal" and "persecuted" since her split from Sir Paul McCartney.

The former model, who is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with the Beatles legend, claims she has been the victim of a media hate campaign, received death threats and has likened herself to the late Princess Diana.

Heather, who has a four-year-old daughter Beatrice with Paul, said tearfully: "They make up such lies. They've called me a whore, a golddigger, a fantasist, a liar, the most unbelievably hurtful things, and I've stayed quiet for my daughter.

"We've had death threats, I've been close to suicide. I considered killing myself because I thought if I am dead, my daughter can be safe with her father.

"I'm so upset about this. I've had worse press than a paedophile or a murderer and I've done nothing but charity for 20 years.

"I have been persecuted. What did the paparazzi do to Princess Diana? They chased her and they killed her."

Heather also shockingly compared her treatment to that of Kate McCann, whose four-year-old daughter Madeline disappeared in Portugal earlier this year sparking a worldwide search.

No comments: