Search This Blog

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mark Wahlberg Against Plastic Surgery

Mark Wahlberg will never have plastic surgery.

The Oscar nominated actor cannot understand the current trend for cosmetic procedures and insists he won't go under the knife, even if he loses his looks when he gets older.

Mark, 35, told BANG Showbiz: "I wouldn't consider surgery. I can see how people get caught up in it and I hope to learn from their mistakes. Because their facial features are falling off and I don't want that. I wouldn't like to say who, but I think you know."

The 'Shooter' star admits he can't wait to get old.

Mark even sometimes wishes he could turn the clocks forward and be a senior citizen now.

Mark told BANG Showbiz: "I welcome old age. I used to say I wish I could snap my fingers and be 65 and quickly see the years go by. It's only because I have children that I've changed my mind about that.

"I embrace getting older and I'm really comfortable right now. I feel more mature. Life is beautiful as you get older."

No comments: