Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey Feud Continues

Click here for myspace celebrity images

Christina Aguilera has posed nude for a magazine cover.
On the June front cover of America's GQ magazine, the 'Dirrty' star is pictured lying naked on a white sheet .
The singer - who sports a mass of blonde curls and bright red lips in the picture - spent an hour perfecting her pose, which was inspired by bombshell Marilyn Monroe.
Meanwhile, Aguilera is apparently locked in a war of words with fellow diva
Mariah Carey.
Christina told GQ: "One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me.

"But it was at that time she had that breakdown, so she might have been very
medicated."
Mariah - who was hospitalised for exhaustion in 2001 - later told Access
Hollywood: "I had hoped Christina was in a better place now than the last
time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and
displayed questionable behaviour.
"It's sad, yet predictable, that she would use my name at this time to
reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to
forgive and I will keep her in my prayers."

After learning of Carey’s reply, Aguilera tells Us: “At this point in my life I do not want bad energy with anyone. My intentions were not to upset Mariah. I have all the respect in the world for her.”

Aguilera has said that since she married Jordan Bratman last year, she wants to clean up her "Dirrty" image. But she still poses naked in GQ with nothing but artfully draped bedsheets hiding her naughty bits reports PageSix.

Meanwhile, some of Aguilera's friends she can do without. Things took a nasty turn at a raucous party last month.

"A close friend of Christina's had sex on her sofa and someone urinated on her white shag carpet," Us quotes a source as saying.

"Christina lost it. She was yelling and screaming at everyone," the source said.


But it has been reported lately that she has told tabloids that her feelings have not changed and that she still think Mariah is a joke.

Copyright Bang Media + Us Weekly + Page Six

No comments: